Fun Facts About Bowling and Fitness
At Pana Bowl, there's a bowling league for every age group. Bowling isn't like a lot of other sports — when the team bowls, everyone plays! No one sits on the bench!
Bring in the kids and have some fun. Bowling provides great exercise, and we have a fun, friendly atmosphere. There are even college scholarships for bowling, so come in tonight and see what's new.
Nightly Leagues in the Fall and Winter
As the winter chill rolls in and outdoor activities wind down, it's time to visit Pana Bowl and join one of our competitive leagues. We offer a variety of nightly leagues during the fall and winter months, including men's, women's, and mixed leagues.
League Meeting Schedule
- • Monday Night Mixed (any combination) — AUGUST 17TH @ 7:30 PM
- • Tuesday Night Women — AUGUST 18TH @ 7 PM
- • Wednesday Night Men— AUGUST 19TH @ 7 PM
- • Thursday Morning Women — AUGUST 20 TH @ 9 AM
- • Thursday Night Men — AUGUST 20TH @ 7 PM
- • Friday Night Mixed (any combination) — AUGUST 21ST @ 7 PM
For more information about joining one of our leagues, please call us at 217-562-3414.
EVERY NIGHT TUESDAY - SATURDAY
1306 Jackson St. | Pana, IL 62557